JAPANESE EYEBROW SHAPING METHOD – MICROBLADING
The microblading eyebrow drawing method is a method that offers you the option of modeling and creating perfect eyebrows. The method is recommended for aesthetic purposes (rarer eyebrows due to long-term plucking, desire for thicker eyebrows, dissatisfaction with shape, scarring of the eyebrows) as well as in health situations (alopecia, chemotherapy).
MAIN BENEFITS OF MICROBLADING
– does not look like a “tattoo” (felt-tip pen effect),
– pigments do not change their base color
– the possibility of modeling each hair (curvature) compared to working with a typewriter / machine,
– the result is a completely natural look, without blemishes and a felt-tip pen effect,
the procedure itself is safe and fast (1 hour to 1 hour and a half)
– the pigments used are combined with the original color of the eyebrows,
– Each drawn hair perfects the natural look of overgrown eyebrows
WHY CHOOSE THE MICROBLADING METHOD?
– Because we draw each hair on the missing part of your eyebrows separately and thus achieve a 100% natural look.
– Because eyebrows are created on the physiognomy of your face.
– Because you’re tired of drawing your eyebrows in the morning.
– Because you would like to look natural and tidy at sea, in sports or. would like to wake up tidy.
– Because the end result adapts to your hair color, skin tone and the structure of your existing eyebrows.
– Because it will make your face look happier and more youthful.
Because you will be more confident.
– Pigments that are introduced into the skin are retained on it for up to two years; depending on the client’s skin type and eyebrow care after the procedure.
– Because there are several types of skin, each skin reacts differently to pigment intake, depending on several factors (sun exposure, skin type ().
– We recommend a correction in 1 year.
– Within 1 month after the procedure, a correction follows (if necessary). On the correction, the hairs are re-scratched, which may have faded slightly. Correction up to 5 weeks is included in the price.